Friday, July 25, 2008

4th of July at the cabin!

At least I am finally blogging the 4th of July! We went to the cabin, it was a lot of fun! At the parade in Pequot Lakes
Morning boat ride, Mommy & her boy
Papa's girls, my Dad never gets left alone! Those kids adore him!

Grumpy Girl at the parade...she looks like me when I am pissed, haha!
Do you think my Dad is teaching Eric a thing or two...about the parade maybe....haha!

Mallory's favorite thing to do at the lake, go boating!
Best Buddies!
Papa's Boy




Mallory caught 4 fish!
Hmmmm....Otis says, this smells good....


Deep in thoughts....do we have to leave tomorrow... :(




5 comments:

Swarty Family said...

So Cute! Pequot--we are right up the road!

The Morelli Mafia said...

Did that Sunny bite Mallory???????

The Swimnizzies said...

Awesome, loved the post. Can't wait to see the pics from Cali. But you forgot to mention something... What did you do for your birthday??

Bundlewarmer said...

YES!!! Finally I can leave a comment---are you ever going to update this thing???

The Swimnizzies said...

I guess we will be stuck on the 4th of July forever.....